Okay. ONE more time, I’m going to do a meme, and then NEVER again!
SHARE SIX NON-IMPORTANT THINGS/HABITS/QUIRKS ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I took tap dancing lessons from the time I was three years old until I was nine years old.
2. My very favorite breakfast, since retirement (and it surprises even ME to say this) is All Bran wheat flakes with a sliced banana and raspberries on top, with coffee.
3. I enjoy making greeting cards with the supplies available for scrapbooking.
4. We have our house cleaned by a company that employs teenage Amish girls to do the cleaning. The supervisor and eight Amish girls arrive in a van (with all the Amish girls dressed exactly alike, of course, in their light blue dresses and white aprons and bonnets) and they clean the house in a half hour or less. Very efficient, and quite a sight to see.
5. I plan to “someday” ask Hubby to take ballroom dancing lessons. (Don’t tell him — I don’t want him to have time to plan his excuse.)
6. If our daughter had been a boy, her name would have been Matthew.
I don’t like to “assign” a meme to anyone, but if there are any bloggers reading this who would enjoy doing this little list, please take this as my invitation to do so!